Erzberg 29 May -2 June 2019
Location: Eisenerz Austria
Nearby Airports: Graz 2.3h drive or Vienna (capital) 3h drive
Number of days riding: 4
1 day rocket ride (Thur)
2 days Iron Road Prolog (FRI & SAT)
1 day The Hare Scramble (Sun)
The almighty Erzberg is definitively a must do on the Hard Enduro bucket list. This race is much more of a festival that comes with some fast and hard extreme riding, where you can put all your riding skills on test: the “Iron Road Prolog”, “Rocket Ride” and the main event on sunday “The Hare Scramble” will assure you an unforgettable weekend!
Rental bikes ERZBERG 19:
- 2017 KTM 300 EXC
- 2017 KTM 350 EXC
- 2018 KTM 300 EXC TPI
- Bikes are ready to Race includes the following parts: bark-buster hand guards or Flags, radiator guards, pipe guard/ bashplate, fan with switch, grab-straps front and rear, first tank of fuel inc.
- mousse-tubes/ Mitas tyres front and back.
- We have a van equipped with spare parts / tools and can help with bike set up if required before and during the event.
- broken plastics and other damages to the bike charged separately
- bike rental price for the whole event € 1200
500 euro damage deposit to be paid on arrival at event location in cash. Which is fully refundable if no major damage is found. Scratches are fine but broken plastics, headlights, leavers, etc and other damages to the bike charged separately to your account.
Contact us today for any more information or booking at email@example.com