Erzberg 11-14 June 2020
Location: Eisenerz Austria
Nearby Airports: Graz 2.3h drive or Vienna (capital) 3h drive
Number of days riding: 4
1 day rocket ride (Thur)
2 days Iron Road Prolog (FRI & SAT)
1 day The Hare Scramble (Sun)
The almighty Erzberg is definitively a must do on the Hard Enduro bucket list. This race is much more of a festival that comes with some fast and hard extreme riding, where you can put all your riding skills on test: the “Iron Road Prolog”, “Rocket Ride” and the main event on sunday “The Hare Scramble” will assure you an unforgettable weekend!
Rental bikes ERZBERG 20:
- KTM 300 EXC TPI
- KTM 350 EXC-F
- Bikes are ready to Race includes the following parts: bark-buster hand guards or Flags, radiator guards, pipe guard/ bashplate, fan with switch, grab-straps front and rear, first tank of fuel inc.
- mousse-tubes/ Mitas tyres front and back.
- We have a van equipped with spare parts / tools and can help with bike set up if required before and during the event.
- broken plastics and other damages to the bike charged separately
bike rental price for the whole event € 1200
- Our rental bikes are 100% ready to race with over 10 years experience racing extreme enduro all over the globe at all the big events
- ERZBERG – Austria
- Red Bull ROMANIACS – Romania
- Six Days Crazy JOB – Bulgaria
- Sea 2 Sky – Turkey
- Red bull 111 megawatt – Poland
- Roof of Africa- Lesotho
- Wildwood – Australia
- Nutbuster – New zealand
We know what your need to optimise your race exprice from our years of experience to see the finish line. contact us today with any questions.
500 euro damage deposit to be paid on arrival at event location in cash. Which is fully refundable if no major damage is found. Scratches are fine but broken plastics, headlights, leavers, etc and other damages to the bike charged separately to your account.
Contact us today for any more information or booking at email@example.com